Sunday, January 16, 2011

Edward And The Turtle

I can't believe it's been about a month since I have posted anything.  I have been a bad blogger.  Sorry about that.  I have been spending more of my time over at tumblr.  I said I would not get sucked in and start one, but I did.  You can find my page here if you want to see some humor during your day. 

Since youtube sucked the life out of me tonight, this is going to be a short post, but I hope you still enjoy it and find it entertaining. 

I took Edward to my moms house this weekend where Edward and I had this conversation:

"Love, guess where we are."
"Where, Edward?"
"Your mom's."

He's so cute. Anyway, my mom has a pet turtle named Dim Sum that is like 8 years old.  Edward has never met a turtle in person so he was very interested to see it.  What he didn't expect was how interested in him the turtle would be.  Here is the encounter.




I think it is safe to say that Dim Sum was a bit dazzled by Edward.  A little later Edward approached the turtle a second time.  This is where things got more intense.





After that, Edward didn't go near the turtle anymore.  He said because he didn't want to cause Dim Sum any undue stress, but I think he was a bit scared.

That's all for now.  Tune in next time where a practical joke on Jacob goes awry.

6 comments:

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

Oh my gosh that's funny... Dim Sum clearly has a little bit of a crush.

Dangrdafne said...

Darn it I can't watch these while at work.

It is funny that your first post after being gone for a month would be about a turtle LOL!!! Did you plan that?? ;)

Musing Bella said...

Oh my gosh! Dim Sum wants to eat Edward!!
I like in the first one, how the turtle is all "Don't Go!" at the end. LOL

TheRugbymom said...

I saw this on my phone Sunday night after your Tweet, but real life has kicked me in the ass this week. Sorry I'm so late to comment.

I noticed Dim Sum doesn't need to breathe - just like Edward! And his shell is really hard - just like Edward! And it looks like he has a very sharp beak - just like Edward's teeth! And I'll bet his body temperature is lower than mine - just like Edward! Those two have a lot in common! They're simpatico!

I'm happy to see Edward make a new friend!

TongueTwied said...

Didn't Edward totally take out one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles once?

I'm glad he's giving the species another chance!

It's been a while since we laughed over your mom! *Giggle*

libbybelle523 said...

my edward is so jealous! he's only been out a few times and he has never ever got to taunt a turtle. last time he was out he had to watch eat pray love with a bunch of book club ladies having a sleepover! loved watching ed with dim sum! ed+dim sum=love you long time!....as long as edward doesn't fall in the tank and dim sum has his way with him:)