Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh, That Crazy Eduardo

Some of you may recall the post where I gave my friend her own mini Edward, because good friends are enablers. I then posted some adventures of Eduardo's showcasing how different his personality is from Edward's. We learned that Eduardo is a bit more care free and/or crazier than Edward. I should probably have them hang out more so that some of that care free spirit can rub off on Edward.
Well Eduardo is still up to his mischievous ways. He has recently been getting himself into some more precarious situations. Let me show you what I mean.

*All photos taken by my friend. Again, to keep her anonymity, we will call her Sarah.*

Words of Eduardo in Green

Here we see Eduardo delving into some forbidden territory. He is perusing his human's underwear drawer. Edward would NEVER do this.


After staring at the drawer for a few minutes, he decided to dive in.


He really enjoyed the softness of the drawer's contents.



Then he discovered that it was way more fun than a ball pit.



After Eduardo calmed down a bit, he became more curious about the under garments.


"I don't understand why you keep a slingshot with your bloomers.  That's just weird."

Eduardo has also been caught bungee jumping in the shower.



And also mocking the knick knacks.


This behavior is just plain rude.  Sarah definitely has her hands full with him.  He has recently actually started to cause trouble.  I think he may be getting bored at work.  Banking is sure not for everyone, which I am learning, but I think Eduardo needs more of a creative job.  He is starting to lash out.  Here is what he did at work recently.















We actually have insane plumbing problems now and our toilets break almost every week.  We have gone quite a few days with no bathroom at all.  Thanks Eduardo.

That's all for now.  Tune in next time where Edward answers a fan question.

13 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

I really don't want Edward to hang out with Eduardo. I would rather have a tough Edward than a Edward that would play with underwear and toilets, etc. Ugh! Oh my

Anonymous said...

i just pissed myself. srsly. the thong, tampon and bungee jumpin.

Musing Bella said...

Oh, Eduardo. He was seduced by the animal prints in the underwear drawer. He's so misunderstood!

Demanda said...

Oh, Eduardo! I about lost it on the 4th picture!!! ;)

I'm shocked you can be around tampons. I would think it would be hard for you to be around them... Just sayin'

:)

TheRugbymom said...

I think Eduardo is a pervert! But, it looks like he is having a good time.

Maybe he does get bored. Maybe he needs a friend? Or, that could just be double trouble!

Living with Edward said...

@TheRugbymom: Eduardo was recently given a new friend. He has a Jacob to keep him company. Sarah says they get a long. I need to see pics of this.

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

EDUARDO! You are reckless!!!! And slightly perverted...I think I like you.
And, I'm 99% sure that was a Tampax Pearl, easy glide. Those are not cheap, Eduardo.

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

Goodness that Eduardo is a cheeky one isn't he! Gettin' in all sorts of trouble :)

I_heart_Fifty / TwiKiwi said...

Goodness me, Eduardo!

As you know, my mini-E arrived today, and already I've had to pull him out of the Christmas tree. You really gotta keep an eye on these fellas, dontcha!

Smitten said...

my oh my, Eduardo seems to be a bit of a troublemaker! I think he and Edward could both learn something from the other.

LOL@ "And also mocking the knick knacks." :)

TwitardedMom said...

He is so naughty. I like that in a man.

TongueTwied said...

LMAO!!! a slingshot with the bloomers.

that Sarah, [*wink, wink* prob NOT her real name] really has her hands full with this one! Eduardo, the culprit!

Trixie and Tess said...

Wow, that Eduardo is a bad influence. What a little rebel.

Loved the pics!

Tess♥