Monday, November 29, 2010

The Halloween Party

I am finally posting the Edward Halloween party. It's only been like a month since the event. That's not bad is it? Don't answer that.

Anyway, the party started out innocent enough, but there was some drama. You see, every one showed up. All the Edwards, Alice and Jasper, Bella, Jacob, and Victoria finally decided to make herself known. It was eventful. Here is what went down.

Rainbow Text Guide:
Edward: Blue
Alice: Pink
Jasper: Green
Bella: Brown
Jacob: Black
Victoria: Red
All other Edwards will be typical grey. Should be easy enough to follow along. If you have trouble, may I suggest a Disney Princess Coloring Book?

Edward and Alice worked very hard on the decorations, while they waited for everyone to arrive.

"I really don't get your costume, Edward. What are you supposed to be?"



"What does it look like? I'm a Twitard."
"Oh, now I get it."
"Who are you?"
"Posh Spice."
"Oh, that's fitting. Where is Jasper?"
"He's coming. His costume is probably just taking a long time. Perfection is not easy to achieve."
"Who is he dressing as?"
"You'll see."

Then Jasper showed up.



"Uh.....dude...what is with the dress?"
"It's my custume."
"Who are you supposed to be?"
"Alice."
"Oooooh. I get it now."

Then the other Edwards started to arrive.


Ed showed up as a beach bum.



Followed by Cullen dressed as a game show host.

Newdward was next.

"Hey, you didn't dress up."
"Sure I did. I'm Fabio."
"Oh god."


Then EC, Anthony, and Eddie showed up as the 3 Amigos.




Masen arrived shortly after dressed as Bob Saget.



Then Bella and Jacob finished the guest list as a nurse and Mr. Universe.



The party was going really well and every one was having a great time. They had a game of charades going.



"It's Saturday Night Fever!"
"Barney!"
"Oh, I know! Pretty In Pink!"
"Blues Clues!"
"No no, it's Monty Python And The Holy Grail!"
"Dora The Explorer!"
"Is it Dances With Wolves?"
"No, it's Dances With Your Mom."
"Good one."
"The Wiggles!"
All: "Bella, shut up!"

After Bella took the fun out of Charades, everyone broke into there own conversations and just enjoyed the party.



But then Victoria showed up.



"Hello Edward."
"Hold on, Vickie. So like I was saying, the big chipmunk was just staring at me while the smaller one was making a run for it. I can't believe he thought he would get away."

After being ignored, Victoria went to find someone else to take notice of her.



"You wouldn't believe how popular glitter lube is getting now."
"You have got to be kidding. That is completely preposterous."
"It's true. I just saw it online."
"And people want that? I mean glitter is just made up of fine metal shavings. They really want to put that in .....places?"
"Hello boys."
"Hey Vik. But what I really don't get is the draw. What benefits are there to glitter lube?"
"I can't see any but the benefits to regular lube, I would imagine."

Victoria then moved on with an annoyed huff to the next group where she finally found someone to take notice of her.



"Victoria. Finally, we meet again. I have been waiting months for this. In fact it is the only reason I tolerate living here."

Jacob then confronted Victoria on the matter in which he seeks his revenge.



"Alright, you pale faced, girlie Richie Cunningham look alike, you owe me five bucks. And I demand you pay me back now."
"Yeah, how are you going to make me?"
"Don't tempt me vamp lady. You know I can kill you."
"If you can catch me. Looks like you're out five bucks. And did you just seriously call me vamp lady you mangy mutt?"
"That's it!"

With that, Jake's anger was spiked so high that he started to phase!



But something went horribly wrong.



"What the....."

Edward then came over to see what was going on followed by a very concerned Bella.



"Jake? What happened?"
"He's a were-chipmunk? I thought he was supposed to be a wolf."
"He is supposed to be a wolf! This isn't good. Jake, do you feel alright?"
The little chipmunk shook his head no.
"Edward, what's going on? I'm scared."
"I think Jake is sick. He didn't phase right."
"Oh no. Well, look! I'm a nurse! I should be able to help!"
The chipmunk groans in disappointment.
"Um..Bella, it's just a costume, it doesn't mean that you are really....you know what, never mind. Go help Jacob. I have to talk to Victoria."


So Bella went to comfort the chipmunk.



"There there."
"Victoria, first off, what did you do to Jake?"
"Nothing. I swear."
"Ok. Hmm. Second, what is your costume?"
"Oh, I'm the devil in the blue dress."
"Wow. That's clever."
"Thank you. I thought so."
"Yes, well, you are welcome to stay as long as you don't harm anyone. Except I wouldn't complain if Bella mysteriously disappeared."
"Edward!"
"Sorry. Ok, you can't touch Bella."
"Fine."

Victoria then went to socialize with the other vampires while Edward tried to talk to Jacob.



"Jake, do you feel dizzy? ..... How about nauseous? ..... Fatigued?......Hmmm. Can you phase back? ..... No? We will figure out what is wrong with you. Until then, don't get yourself mixed up with the wild chipmunks outside, or else we are going to have bigger problems."

Uh oh, will Jake be ok? Will the Edwards find out what is wrong with him? Will it take me a month to post about it?! Stay tuned for the answers.

13 comments:

StarlitViolets said...

LMAO!!! Poor Jake. And Bella really needs to drown in the punch bowl. ;)

Another great post! I love watching all of their adventures unfold. I'll be waiting to find out what happens, so please say it won't be a month. Pretty please with Rob on top???

I_heart_Fifty / TwiKiwi said...

This is brilliant!

Sounds like a rocking party. No wonder your post was delayed, bet it took a month to clean up after the party!

LCM174EV said...

That was awesome~ just stumbled upon your blog through Twipolar wife on twitter. You have a new follower for sure!

Dangrdafne said...

My in-laws want to know what is wrong with me. I can't stop laughing. The chipmunk was HILARIOUS!! I never saw it coming!

Devil in the Blue Dress - Vickie is quite clever.

This is awesome!! Off to send it to my mom and DangrDonna.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant.
I love you.

TwitardedMom said...

This one was definitely worth the wait. The costumes and comments are so creative. I loved the "Richie Cunningham look alike" line.

Jaymes805 said...

HAHAHAHAHAH This is AWESOME! LOVE the costumes. I wanna know what happened to Jake...

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Omg. Victoria getting ignored, the three amigos, bella's nickelodeon guesses...I was hysterical from start to finish!
So...the Edwards were talking about chasing chipmunks, then Jake sploded into a chipmunk...hmmm. Lmao!

robsbeanie said...

I love you & your ahhhmy of Edwards. Seriously.
I was dying here at work! I must remember to wait till I get home to read any of your posts!

TheRugbymom said...

Great post! You rock. Looks like it was a great party - until Jake phased.

I'm really curious about origin of the glitter lube discussion. Odd that four guys would turn to that topic! And I'm surprised no one said "Your Mom likes glitter lube!"

TongueTwied said...

I can't even comment on everything! The chipmunk--LMAO! Did not see that coming! And you managed to pose Bella petting him just like her petting wolf jacob in Eclipse.

Jasper in a dress killed. Bob Saget! Oh god that was just too damn funny! glitter lube and your mom. LOL!!! BEST HALLOWEEN PARTY THE CULLENS COULD EVER WANT!!!

Jayla said...

EC, Anthony, and Eddie look like Jasper, not the three amigos. But great costumes 
“…Richie Cunningham look alike…” OMG, ROTFLMAO!!!
“Oh, I'm the devil in the blue dress, ” LOL, truly LOL!

Jake as a weremonk…. Can we keep him that way for a while?

Musing Bella said...

LMFAO!! OME, this was so funny, girl - well worth the wait (not that I've been around to wait, so I definitely can't complain!)! I think Cullen is wearing the same tuxedo Mrs Fashion's Edward doll wore to Forks! That cracked me up completely, especially since he's swimming in it!!

I can't wait to find out what happens to Chipcob!