Wednesday, October 13, 2010

As If Edward's Ego Wasn't Big Enough

Edward is convinced that the country of China loves him. How did Edward come to this conclusion? Through a fortune cookie that was probably made in America.

My husband and I have a ritual of ordering Chinese takeout and then eating it while watching The Big Bang Theory. Because you have to eat Chinese food when watching The Big Bang Theory. It just makes sense. Anyway, the restaurant I order the food from always gives us 3 fortune cookies even though we order for 2. I find this very intriguing and came to the conclusion that the third cookie is for Edward. Who else could it possibly be for? Well, last night, my theory was proved to be correct. The third cookie was definitely destined to be Edward's.


"I knew they loved me. China must be a Team Mini Edward country. You would make a fortune if you mass produced that shirt you have of me and sold them over there. Then you could buy a Volvo. I hear they are good, safe vehicles."

Hmmm. Perhaps that would be my big break.

14 comments:

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

YES!!!! That is the best fortune ever found in a fortune cookie and it was definitely for mini E!!!! Did mini E enjoy his fortune cookie???

TongueTwied said...

Very interesting! What a score Edward!!!

Does Edward sit off in the corner somewhere watching "The Little Bang Theory?"

StarlitViolets said...

LMAO!!! I LOVE his fortune! It's SO perfect!

MiniSV actually collects fortunes from the cookies. She has a bag with about 200 of them in it. Panda Express orange chicken is da bomb! JS!

Living with Edward said...

@UtterlyAbsurd Bella: Edward does enjoy a good cookie smashing. He just turns them to dust.

@TT: LMAO!!!!! Edward now wants to create this show.

@SV: Orange chicken is so amazing. I used to like it from this place far away from me. But they are not there anymore. I think it was a Panda Express. It was in a mall. But I haven't found good orange chicken by me yet. I usually get the general Tso's

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Lmao!! Of course the fortune is for him. It's obvious. And he is rather business savvy too. You got yourself a winner. It's all the Ming power he has, isn't it..

Living with Edward said...

@Mrs.P: Yes, I must never underestimate the power of the Ming. Edward is one dangerous little Ming Reader.

Dangrdafne said...

Hmmmmm but if you add "in bed" then I am not so sure about the fortune LOL!!!

That picture of Edward with the fortune is amazing. His look is absolutely perfect. *waves at Edward*

Edward said...

@DD: Hello Dangrdafne. It's good to speak to you again. Thank for your compliment. I am very aware of how perfect I look.

Ps. I now understand why Mini-E resented Mocha so much.

Living with Edward said...

@DD: Yeah, I totally knew that that was not a good "in bed" fortune. LOL

I_heart_Fifty said...

This is brilliant! So apt!

My mini-E is being shipped to me... in December. Hmmm. Seems he has to swim to New Zealand. Better late than never I say.

Pocket Edward said...

It was totally meant for him, that's so cool. PE is jealous. I never take him out for Chinese...in fact, he is part of the Halloween decorations right now. 'Tis the season for pumpkins, ghosts, and (sparkly) vampires!

:)

TwitardedMom said...

Oh My Gawd. That is soooo perfect for Edward. Sounds like the Chinese restaurant staff are fans too.

TheRugbymom said...

You should so take Edward to visit China where they can worship him in person! You know you want to.

Wait! Isn't that where he came from? Wasn't he MADE IN CHINA ???

Living with Edward said...

@TheRugbymom: You had me curious so I looked in Edward's coat. Gasp!! He was made in China. Don't tell him though, I don't think he knows.