Saturday, July 17, 2010

You Made My Day!

I was having a poopy day today. At first work was yucky. The customers today, I really don't know what the odds are that pretty much every person that walked into the bank today was dropped on their heads repeatedly as children. It really is a shame that there are so many out there like that, and they all come to my bank. Then my mandatory after work activity was not on my list of things I think are fun and enjoyable. So, I pretty much had a bad day. But the mail box changed all of that.

When I opened it there were two items inside that were for me that made me go "Squeeee!" The first was a thoughtful little gift from Dangrdafne. Thank you DD! LwE and Mr. LwE will be enjoying some Eclipse goodness real soon! I can't wait.

The second item was one of the famous totes made by a very talented follower in the Bloggosphere, Munkee. Some of these totes can be found at Twired, TwiBite, 17forever and MissAmyJoon. But I think mine is the best! LOL Look at how beautiful it is, and not just Rob, the tote, too.

Here is the front:

And the back:


And the inside:

Aw, look at that sad face. Why so sullen Edward Cullen?

Munkee thought of everything. There is a special spot just for Edward! He has already made himself at home in the inside pocket. Here he is waving:
We have all learned that Edward thinks Rob is a huge tool, so I was confused to see him so at home in the tote. I think it is because he saw how much I liked it and is afraid I might start liking the tote better than him.
Isn't it pretty? I love it! Munkee could totally make a fortune in FORKS! I can't wait to use it, but to be honest I am scared because I don't want to get it dirty.

11 comments:

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Oh My GOD!!!!! It is GORGEOUS!!!!

@Munkee...another TRIUMPH! Well done!

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

OK...I really need to stop reading historical fiction, because now I am commenting like a medieval lord. "another triumph" ????? WTF?? ROFLMAO!

Living with Edward said...

@Mrs. P: You gave me an idea! We should all go to Medival Times!!

Dangrdafne said...

That is a gorgeous bag. Munkee is very talented!

Glad we could make your poopy day better :)

Enjoy!

17foreverlisa said...

Sweet!! We're a giving community, aren't we?

@DD - Did you get them movie passes?

@Munkee - AWESOME!!

Dangrdafne said...

@ 17foreverlisa - I got them a gift card to Regal Cinemas. I cleverly asked where she goes to see movies and then I sweetly asked a good friend to get her address ;) You know me I like to surprise people :)

Living with Edward said...

I had a funny feeling about all of that....

TongueTwied said...

That is perfection!

May everyone who sees it be jealous that you've got Rob hanging all over your shoulder! ;)

Munkee said...

That is funny, I thought of that side as the "front", too! Perhaps because it is the hottest fucking picture on the face of the earth. *Sigh* That hair. *huge sigh*

@TT...yours is on the way!

@DD...check yer email

Living with Edward said...

@Munkee: I heartbreakingly miss that hair.

TwitardedMom said...

Munkee is as talented as she is generous. She could make a fortune selling those bags.