Saturday, June 5, 2010

You Want It Bad, Don't You?

So I was out and about today, specifically action figure shopping, and had an extremely productive day! You guys should really head out to FYE in your local area. They are having 75% of clearance right now, and all the New Moon and Twilight merch is dirt cheap. I mean dirt cheap!! Anyway, I was able to snag a Twilight mini Edward for two dollars and fifty cents! So to celebrate my good mood at my most stupendous find, I am going to host a give away so one of you lucky ladies or gentlemen can end up with your own mini Edward.

How could you not want on of these little fellas? And he is full of all day long entertainment. I'm short on time right now because I have to go make dinner, but I will be posting the rules for the contest either later tonight or tomorrow. That's right, a contest. I hope you are excited and competitive. That will help you win. And the new mini Edward I bought today is looking to get out of here already. He doesn't like the look of my dog walking around here. So I wanna send him on his way as soon as possible. I don't need anymore Edward drama. I have plenty of it already.

4 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

I'm excited and VERY competitive! Since I already have a Pocket Edward (it's funny how we all have different names for him/them now), I will enjoy watching the contest unfold for some lucky winner who does not have one. Great idea, LwE!

Lisa

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Yes! Bring it on! I don't have a mini E...hangs head in shame.

Dangrdafne said...

*runs off to FYE to see what is there*

Musing Bella said...

I went to two FYEs yesterday after we talked and one had only New Moon stuff (boo - I don't like NM mini-E as much), and the other was GONE entirely! Like, the whole store: closed! So I will be entering your contest, darn-tootin'!