Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thievery Amongst Twitardia

I must tell you all that I have discovered something very despicable among our happy little bunch. It seems no matter how close and supportive we all get with each other, those bonds mean nothing when an autographed photo of Rpatz is at stake. None of you are safe, which is a hard lesson that I had to learn tonight. There have been light threats made to my prized possession in the past, which I have never taken seriously and now I regret, because tonight I have found myself victim in a plot to take away my precious.

I know that this comes as a shock to most of you, as it should. I can't tell you how shocked I was when I walked into my room and my autographed photo was missing. I immediately called in for reinforcements to help with the case. Deputy Jasper was on the scene in no time and quickly solved the case of the missing Rpatz, recollected the stolen goods, and had the suspects questioned.

I told Jasper that there was no way that my Edwards would ever do such a thing. Then he found incriminating evidence supporting his theory in the comments of my most recent post:

TongueTwied said...

Fine LwE.

Umm Edwards, come here...closer. I want to talk to you both about a super secret covert operation to be "carried out of the house." We'll call it Operation: Tool Be Gone.

I can reward you each with your very own girlfriend of your choice (Bella, Barbie, Ariel, etc) and I will protect you both from the Volturi. Things should go down early morning of June 30th when the human is sleeping in after a late night out. Who's in?

I was shocked beyond words! That Tongue Twied would do this to me. Put my own Edwards against me to obtain my autographed Rpatz! And that my Edwards would comply! That shocks me even more, and proves that none of us are safe. They must have been very excited by this operation because they didn't even wait till the 30th to carry it out. Both Edwards are on strict punishment. It rained like crazy today so they are both out side collecting all the worms in the yard and in the street and have to bury all of them before morning. You really have no idea how hard it is to come up with working punishments for these little vamps.

I can't say that I really blame anyone for trying to snatch up a signed photo of the precious, because I can't. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I just want you all to be aware and guard your signed photos because as much as you would like to stay inside your safe little cozy bubble, you are all at risk.

8 comments:

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Look at them...hanging their heads in shame. Thank goodness for the swift actions of jasperpants. Nothing is sacred here...

Jelena @ Twiholic said...

If anyone was going do it, I knew it'd be TT. Her plan was good, but obviously it was Edwards' impatience that screwed her.
Yay for Jasperpants. Look at him in that hat. So cute.

TongueTwied said...

Well I am shocked and appalled by the behavior of Gollum #1 and Gollum #2. Clearly LwE, I was just looking out for you and the preservation of the Precious' autographed picture when I set up this little "test" as to the loyalty of these two and I'm so sorry they failed. I planted a seed but they took matters into their own hands.

I expected more from them. I expected more from the original Edward-how easily he caved to the boyish charms of sideburn Edward. I can't imagine how long it will take for them to regain your trust.

The silver lining in this is that the Edwards seem to have "bonded" and found some common ground so I hope they will assimilate to life together more easily.

good ole Texan style sheriff Jasper. He even has his own pen, too!

Living with Edward said...

I too am appaled by the actions of original Edward. I thought for sure he wouldn't do this. But I guess I shouldn't put anything past him. I should know better than that by now. He said he was sorry and acted on the influence of "Mob Mentality". I guess I believe him.

And Jasper is the bombdiggity!

Toefunny said...

I just don't know what to say. You think you know someone. Trust them, share your life with them and then something like this happens. Good thing Deputy Jasper was around to save the day.

Dangrdafne said...

I am ashamed of the Edwards. After all my tweeting last night about being so excited to meet them. I am horrified by their lack of respect for you.

You, Edwards, should hang your heads in shame!!

Thank you Jasper for taking care of our girl and her photo. I must tell you, Jasper, that is a very snazzy hat you have there.

Maybe Jasper should come to Eclipse and you leave the Edwards at home :O

Trixie and Tess said...

You never cease to make me laugh! You are hysterical. I must have been living under a rock because I had no idea you had such a HOTT autographed picture of Rob. I might sell one of my children for that picture! You are one very lucky lady. I'm also jealous that you have the Eclipse Edward already.

Love,

Trix

Musing Bella said...

This might be the funniest picture I've ever seen. From Jasper in his wittle hat with his walking stick/pen, the caution tape, Jasper's written ruling in the case, and the Edwards hanging their little heads in shame. PMSL. You have outdone yourself with just one photo!!