Friday, June 25, 2010

The Results Are In Part Two!!

Tonight's blog post is brought to you by the lovely Mrs. P. Enjoy! I know I did.

Edward: Blue
Jasper: Green
Alice: Pink



"Alice, Jasper...I need you to babysit Vlad for me"

"No problem, Edward. We would be glad too!"


**one week later**




"Here you go Edward. Vlad is safe and sound. We kept him in a bubble to keep him safe."

"What? You didn't talk to him or play with him? You're dead!"



"Alice. I am going to take care of you first. I've been working out. You're doomed."



"Over my dead body Edward!"



"Take that! Never insult Alice again!"





Edward composes himself, and quickly grabs Jasper and tries to shove him in the microwave.


Jasper emerges from the microwave unscathed, and decides to take care of Edward and Vlad...once and for all.




"Vlad, I'll entertain any ideas you might have on how to get us out of here."


Thanks again to Mrs. P. If you missed Tongue Twied's post yesterday, it is right below this one. You can't miss it. Stay tuned for The Results Are In Part Three! See you all at DML. If you don't know what that is this ---> DML is the coolest!!

6 comments:

mmMoxie said...

silly Mrs. P. Microwaves can't hurt Jasper. You should have made fun of his girly hair instead.

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Clearly, it is genius and poetry.

Dangrdafne said...

LOL!!! Too funny Mrs. P. Now you get your own Mini-E so he is Mini-EP??

TongueTwied said...

LOL Mrs. P! Love Edward saying "I've been working out!" I've always wondered if the vampires had to work out to keep in shape or if it was a side effect of the venom that he had such a great body!

kintail said...

How did I not know this site existed! I love stories with Mini E and the rest of the gang. LOL Jasper in the microwave.
My Mini E is now very jealous and says he wants friends to play with too.

Musing Bella said...

LMAO - I love it! "I've been working out." HA! And I can't wait for part 3!!! What will it entail, I wonder??? ;)