Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mini Edward Wants Out Of Here!

No, not this mini Edward

The one that is still in his box. Just a reminder to those of you who are entering the contest to win mini Edward, the deadline for entries is this Sunday, June 20th. You can email them to livingwithedward@yahoo.com If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here. I must say that the entries that I have received so far are pretty good so you better put your game face on! I can't wait to see all of them. You guys are very talented!

6 comments:

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Thank you for the reminder...I was just thinking out this today.

Musing Bella said...

LwE! Don't tell them!!! I need that Twilight Edlet! I was hoping everyone would forget about the deadline and miss it (sorry, everyone, but I want to win)!!!
*sigh*
Good luck, all.

Rena said...

I'm on it!

Dangrdafne said...

Is that what that horrible scratching sound was?? Your Edward trying to get out?? Oh my!

I can't wait to see the results!! So excited!

Jelena @ Twiholic said...

Is that the Edward that comes with Bella, the one with the sunglasses? I have that one. I have E&B, so I'm gonna pass this one to some more desperate souls. :D

Good luck everyone, and I can't wait to see the results.

StarlitViolets said...

I'm too late to enter, but I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!