Thursday, May 13, 2010

Holy Snot Rockets!!

I can't believe it's time already. Time for what, you ask? Time to buy Eclipse tickets!!

Here is Edward with his New Moon tickets, no Eclipse tickets yet. You may wonder, well what is he waiting for? YOU!! Most of you know about this post where Dangrdafne and I invited you to come see Eclipse with us. That was over a month ago already, can you believe it? I can't. Well tickets go on sale tomorrow so it is time for us to pick a venue that we can all get to and buy the tickets. Some theaters are going to do a triple feature with all 3 installments of Twilight, so we need to see who wants to see what and find a theater that offers it. Honestly, I'm not sure if I can sit in a theater for over 6 hours watching movies, maybe I can. I don't have to go to work the next day, so I'm up for anything you guys want, but some of you do have to work, therefore I am not going to push anyone either. Whatever is fine with me.

So what I need from you guys is a head count of who is coming, asap! So far I know of a certain boot wearing blonde that suggested an interest. wink wink. So please get back to me right away at livingwithedward@yahoo.com or contact Dangrdafne at dangrdafne@gmail.com.

Ps. Edward still wants you....



10 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

Ooooo and we want Edward!!!!

Please come and play with us readers in the area, PLEASE!!!!!

TwitardedMom said...

I really want to come. How far is it from the mountains of North Carolina? Hmmmm. Probably too far, dang it.

Dangrdafne said...

@ TwitardedMom - It is never too far to see Edward!!!! I'll cover your hotel room as incentive for you to come play with us :) I am completely and totally serious!

Living with Edward said...

@TwitardedMom: About 9 hours. It's a really easy drive! I just did it a month ago and it was really nice!

@DD: That is REALLY nice of you! You are a total sweetie! If I had the funds I would totally help out.

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Listen....just pick whatever you want to pick and I'm there. Done. I'll have to drive home before my hubtard gets up for work...that's the only limitation...and you guys are about 2.5 hours away. So, as long as I'm home by 4:45am the next day...I'm there.

17foreverlisa said...

LOL!! That last pic is great. Man what I couldn't give to win the lottery and hop on a plane to watch it with you girls!!

Lisa

Dangrdafne said...

I am willing to drive closer to Mrs. P's area for the movie (so she doesn't have to go 2.5 hours), if you are LwE. Even if I have to work the next day, I don't have any kids to take care of or anything, so I can deal with driving further to help her out.

@ Lisa - how much is a plane ticket?

Living with Edward said...

I can drive further. That's no problem. I looked into some theaters in New Jersey. From the last time I went to Long Island, I think Bridgewater is fairly in the middle. For me it's an hour. So for Dangrdafne and Mrs. P probably an hour and a half. There is an Amc theater there that is showing Eclipse but not Twilight and New Moon. Not a big deal for me, but if this breaks anyone's heart. Let me know, and I will keep looking.

17foreverlisa said...

@DD - I know where you're going with that and the answer is too much...and you are too sweet. XOXO

Dangrdafne said...

@ All - if it means you will come play with us, I will do what I can to help you get here! Not kidding, not joking, completely serious. Think about it.

@ LwE - just to get this in the comments, Bridgewater NJ is fine with me. It is 1 hour 45 mins for Mrs. P, 1 hour 20 mins for me and 1 hour for you. Sounds perfect in my book :)