Sunday, April 25, 2010

Edward Strikes A Pose

First off, I just want to say that I have no idea why this is on automatic underline. I am not very computer savvy so I have no idea how to remedy it.

Second of all, at the request of Tongue Twied, Edward agreed to also be inspired by Madonna, and strike a pose. It's a fad that he has already seen come and go, so there was no challenge for him.

Here Edward tries to get as close as he can to vogue-ing.


This next pose was inspired by MJ's Thriller video. Edward says that is one of his favorites of all time. But he is not a fan of the part where MJ turns into a werewolf looking thing.

Edward's next pose is inspired by Elvis. Edward never understood the big Elvis hype because Edward claims to be way better looking than Elvis and a much better musician. He does, however, really like the song You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog. He has found that song useful at times.


Then Edward pulled out a pose from the 80's and started doing the Robot. Edward is very good at this dance. I should have videoed it instead. Oh, well, too late.


Then Edward decided to bring sexy back. He was starting to get a little to into it, so I decided that striking a pose time was over.

It looked like he was going to try to take that pea coat off if I didn't stop him. I'm not sure what kind of damage that would have caused to his tiny plastic structure.
So there you have it. Edward's homage to Madonna and other various trendy artists. Hope you enjoyed.

9 comments:

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I started laughing immediately with the accidental automatic underline. Anyway, my fave was the Robot..LOL!

TwitardedMom said...

OME too funny. I make my Edward "dance" by moving his feet. I never thought of posing him like that.

TongueTwied said...

OME, you ALWAYS brings me to tears! Edward you are totally bringing sexy back! That night after you knew Bella kissed jacob but you still held Bella crying all night weren't you totally singing to her, "Cry me a River?"

Edward I'm so honored! And this display was well worth it! Your musical inspiration and tastes are so diverse but you pay homage to the greats! You do them all justice.

"not a fan when MJ turns into a werewolf." LMAO! Those moves really show off your long fingers!

Let me leave you Edward with Madonna's words of empowerment. Whenever you feel the need justify your love and attraction to Bella and sort out your issues about your "soul" feel free to bust out singing and dancing like you are on Glee:

"Beauty's where you find it
Not just where you bump and grind it
Soul is in the musical
That's where I feel so beautiful
Magical, life's a ball
So get up on the dance floor...
and Vogue, Vogue, Vogue!"

Trixie and Tess said...

This is fantastic. I play a lot with my Pocket Edwards...they go everywhere with me. I love his moves...he's one smooth dancing machine! My husband gets a kick out of the fact that they are called "Pocket Edward". He told me that the first person who finds a way for them to vibrate will be the next millionaire.

Tess

Dangrdafne said...

Well Edward, it looks like you are going to have to teach my Mini-E how to do some of those moves. I am not sure mine is quite as flexible as you LOL! How much do you charge for dance lessons? Thank you

Living with Edward said...

@Mrs. P.: I have no idea what was going on with the unerlining. It fixed itself after the first picture. I don't get it.

@TwitardedMom: Your Edward can move his feet? This must be a special Edward, or is he just broken? LOL

@TongueTwied: Edward singing Cry Me a River. Hahahaha. Too funny. If Edward could blush, I'm sure he would at your kind words. And speaking of Bella, Edward has been being such a good little vamp lately, that I think that I am going to be giving him a really special suprise soon. <---- Possible LivingwithEdward spoiler!! Quick! Alert the media! It's gonna be epic! LOL

@T&T: Vibrating Pocket Edwards is a pretty funny concept. But, I don't think I approve. Some things need to remain sacred. Pocket Edward is one of them. Haha.

@Dangrdafne: You put ideas in Edward's head. He is seriously contemplaiting becoming a dance instructor. He is playing around with buisness card desings. Since I don't have Photoshop yet, he has to use the paint program. I can't begin to tell you how...uh.....artistic they look.

TongueTwied said...

I'm a spoiler whore, so I wouldn't mind a trailer. (the movie preview kind, not the ones with the RPattz bed and bath in it)

Musing Bella said...

*shudder* vibrating pocket Edwards? They have pokey bits... no, thanks.

However, BIG thanks to you and your dancing machine pocket Edward!!! LMAO @ the Robot! Can he do the Macarena? The Electric Slide? I'll bet he does a mean Charleston... LMAO - your posts are always hilarious. I love it.

LOL - w/v: "indeed" - apparently my w/v agrees with my comments.

17foreverlisa said...

LMAO!! Too funny, girlie! Please thank Edward for being such a good sport and busting his moves :)