Thursday, February 25, 2010

Edward Vs. The Laundry.....The Laundry Wins

Edward has been "acting" like he has turned over a new leaf since I have caught onto his scheming. For example, he has been more helpful around the house. Today is my day off and it decided to blizzard today, so I'm stuck inside. Might as well get something around here done. Guess it will be laundry today. Edward so chivilrously offered to help, although, he probably would anyway, he likes to stay busy. He asked me what I planned on washing and I told him the bed stuff. Edwrad: "The bed stuff? You mean sheets, blankets, pillowcases. Those items?" What else would bed stuff mean? I didn't ask him that though, trying to keep the peace. I just nodded. Then Edward quickly grabbed the comforter off the bed and ran down two flights of stairs with it to the washer. That was funny! I've never seen anything like that before.

Here he is putting the blanket in the washer. He did such a good job, but then there isn't much that Edward isn't good at.

"Hmm...I never tried laundry before. This is easy."

"All I have to do is put it in here, like this?" Well, Edward, you have to turn on the washer and add detergent. "Oh, right. That makes sense."

"Alright, washer is on and detergent is in. Looks good to me." Yes, Edward, that is very good. Thanks for the help. "No problem, love." Did Edward just call me love? What is he up to? Well, I won't question him on it now. No reason to start a fight, especially when he is willing to do house work.


I got so distracted by Edward's comment, that I didn't see the trouble starting to ensue at the washing machine. Oh no, Edward. Watch your step by the edge!


Edward: "Aaaahhhhhh!" OMG! Edward! Are you alright?!

"I'm ok! Hmmm, this is kinda nice. I could open up my own little vampire day spa in here." No Edward. "Fine." Now you better get out because the aggitator is going to start up soon.


"The aggitator? That doesn't sound enjoyable. Alright, I'm climbing out."






I can't stand it. Edward falls in a washing machine, gets soaked, climbs his way out, and when he does he looks like a model for rain coats...........how unfair is that? Even the bouffant is sill in perfect ordrer! Ugh!
"Ok, I need to dry off. The peacoat is suffering."

Well, Edward, I could just put you in the dryer. I can't guarentee that you won't melt but you will definitly be dry. Edward: "Ha ha."

1 comment:

Michelleh123321 said...

This is pretty much the most amazing blog EVER!