Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Was Good To Me

I wasn't expecting much for Christmas this year. Suspecting the usual I guess. You know, the gift card to the store you like, or pair of slippers, chocolate, maybe a hoodie. I really wanted a Nintendo Wii, but I know there was no way that was going to happen....that I'm going to have to save up for and buy myself. So on Christmas Eve, I was handed a present that appeared to be some sort of frame. I had no idea what to expect. I opened it and my jaw dropped. I was told that it took month to track down, but finally made it's way.......an autographed photo of Robert Pattinson! I could not believe it. I never even thought to ask for it. I felt so warm and fuzzy inside that someone would have thought of that for me. My thanks and gratitude are huge. Yay.


Here is little Edward and Vlad with my new most prized possesion. Now, if anyone comes near it, they will be met with growls and snarls and fury like no other. And who knows what Edward and Vlad might do......

2 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

Wow! You must have been VERY good this year. What an awesome gift.

Lisa

Stan said...

I agree with Lisa, fab gift! Am very jealous *huff* ;o) xx