Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Trying

So I have been trying very hard to get in Edwards's good graces. It hasn't been the easiest thing to do. For the most part, at home, still pretty hostile but he has toned it down a bit. So I have been taking him plenty of places and he is definatly more relaxed when out of the house. I'm really going to have to get to the bottom of that one.

We took my nephew to the pumpkin patch so we decided to take Edward too.. Here he is organizing a buch of gourds.















Here he is rolling around a pumpkin....oviously.














I did take him to church with me, but instead of making him sit through the service I thought it would be good to give him a job to do so he wasn't bored. So I gave him my usual job of doing the sound. To my delight, he loved it. So he started doing that every week.























I manage to take him to work with me everyday. I work at a bank and thought that might be a fun place for Edward to hang out. He could alert us to anyone planning a robbery so it is helpful having him there. This is his first day there. I was at the drive thru, so Edward was enjoying the view of the rain. Once in a while I thought I heard a tiny sigh.















Then we had an auditor show up, so I had to tell Edward to hide. He didn't see the big deal, so I explained to him that a tiny plastic vampire roaming the branch may not seem professional to corporate snobs. His reply to that? "Wearing Etnies sneakers with dress pants may not seem professional, either."
SHUT UP, EDWARD!! He laughed and hid, anyway. He really is a good sport.

















All in all things seem to be looking up....for now.


No comments: