Friday, October 9, 2009

I guess I should tell you all that I have the best husband in the world. He willfully went out and bought me my own mini Edward and insisted that I take him everywhere with me so that I wouldn't be lonely.......I know...it's hard to believe,, but just one of the perks of having the rare situation of a husband that loves twilight as much as me. I thank the Lord every day and never take it for granted.
I was so excited when I saw mini Edward for the first time and thought about some of the other blogs where girls are having the best time with their Edward and all the fun things they do together. I couldn't wait to take Edward to work, the store, on our trip to michigan, and everywhere else. So I carefully took Edward out of his plastic prison with a pair of scissors.(I was starting to think that I needed the jaws of life for that packaging..sheesh) He seemed moderatly calm when I finally got him out.(curious as to why he just didn't rip his way out, I later found out that he found my struggling with simple objects amusing) Anyway, as I said, he was pretty calm and looked to be enoying himself while checking out his new dwelling space. Even laughing with us a bit. But then, out of no where, his mood shifted to what seemed like furious disgust. I was quickly taken back by his anger and tried to calm him, but he was unresponsive.



It looked like he was taking this agressive, I'm going to make a meal out of you stance. I wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation and how to resolve it becaue he wouldn't tell me what was wrong. That is how the rest of the night went and even the next few days. I did take him to work with me and made a habit of always having him with me. He seems to be a bit better outside of the house. I'm not sure why. I think it is because he is more distracted when engaged in other situations. But that is just a theory right now. I guess I will just have to try to be understanding, however toward what I have no clue, and try to figure it out. Living with Edward isn't as easy as it looked.

2 comments:

Stars Galore said...

just so you know, im so looking forward to the rest of this!

Corrinne said...

yay, that makes me so happy!! haha